Kollmorgen servo drives expert in Oklahoma.

Elcan

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,
My company needs in site tech support for a machine having issues with Kollmorgen servo drives. The machine is in Okemah, OK.
Are there any Kollmorgen experts in that area willing to stop by and make some money?

Thank you!

I last worked with Kollmorgen servo drives in 2001. They were controlled with Creonics and S-Class servo controllers. So by no means am I an expert. I do live in Oklahoma and travel near Okemah fairly regularly. I will be on vacation next week though. After that, we might be able to set something up. I expect you might find someone who knows their more current offerings much better though.

I last worked with Kollmorgen servo drives in 2001. They were controlled with Creonics and S-Class servo controllers. So by no means am I an expert. I do live in Oklahoma and travel near Okemah fairly regularly. I will be on vacation next week though. After that, we might be able to set something up. I expect you might find someone who knows their more current offerings much better though.
Thank you for your reply. I'm trying to get help sooner than that, but I'll keep you in mind.