Batch convert to L5K

TheWaterboy

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Is there a way to batch convert a bunch of logix files into L5K? I have to gather MSG IPs for a plantwide re-addressing and a search of text files seem like a simple way to make a to-do list

You can request Rockwell to give their Rockwell Upload/Download tool to you. This is done through your distributor, or someone on the forum can give it out.

Alternatively( I haven't tried this) you can use HTTrack and download the contrologix webpage and data on it, I saw this in a rockwell technote and this can help you CTRL+F the IP you have to replace.

Similar Topics

Hello I have a folder that has txt files added as reports is ran. By default these reports is saved as a .txt file and no way to change this...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Thought I had it figured out but I came to the conclusion it would not work. Here is what I'm working with... 1769-L30ER Flow Meter...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have expereince creating a custom API to build a campaign management system for FactoryTalk Batch? Stuck between using a REST API or...
Replies
Views
https://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/qs/iasimp-qs042_-en-p.pdf The video links in this pdf are not working...
Replies
Views
Can someone shed some light on what the connector is that allows Batch to connect to Historian and create historical trends based on batch...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom