Strange InTouch WindowMaker window resizing issue

cmckeever

Hi there,

Been working adding new pages and features to an existing SCADA and have encountered a strange error when it comes to the sizing of the screen.

The original project was at a lower resolution than the new monitor we are using, so we converted it to the correct resolution without problems.

The problem now is that when I create a new page or edit an existing page it converts it back to the original size of the SCADA - this means some pages are the correct size and some are shrunk down.

This was never a problem before but has just recently appeared.

I have tried looking in the INI files for the program and can't see anything that could be causing this.

I have tried everything I can think of to no joy, any help or suggestions would be hugely appreciated.

Many thanks