4 Digital display at relay output module

fish

F
Could anybody post some pictures about 4 digital display connect at relay output module (any brand ..Ab..Siemens..Mitsu..Omron)please.
Thank a lot.

Fish

Jay recently gave a wiring diagram in THIS POST. You should be able to use that as a general guide for whatever brand you want to use.

I would NOT recommend using relay outputs to drive it though. Depending on how often the display changes, they may not last for very long... :(

beerchug

-Eric

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am new to Modbus so please be kind. I have a Modbus temperature sensor (R444A0). Details of the R444A01 Digital display Modbus...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using rather an old PLC (FPO-CT32) by Panasonic with FPWINPRO 7. It doesn't give out the option of activating a high-speed counter for...
Replies
Views
hi To display the total stoppage time of a machine , I wish to fix one LED digital display outside a control puplit.Whenever the machine stops...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking for suggestions for a small (ish) text display (5 Chars) that has 8 DI and DO Prefer 24V DC Siemens don't have one. Cheers
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a "digital panel meter" type display that is capable of displaying a value from a CompactLogix PLC over EtherNet/IP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom