Mitsubishi E-Designer

Fitz

We have a Mitsubishi E910 HMI that we have no program file for. We would like to upload the program for backup in case it would ever need replacement. It would also be nice to be able to open the app to see how it is used with the CompactLogix PAC that it is connected to for troubleshooting, etc.

From what I can tell searching online, E-Designer is the software needed, but I don't see a place I can buy or download it. I found a demo version that does not allow uploads.

I called a local Mitsubishi rep and they weren't a lot of help, but are supposed to check and call back.

Anyone have any hints beyond that? Thanks.

Thanks guys. The local Mitsubishi rep gave me a price of $495. The link you sent, Dariusch, has it for approx. $190 US. I'll check with them to get the cost shipped here. I appreciate the help.

We have decided to replace it with a PanelView Plus. This is an oddball HMI in a mostly A-B plant. Having the E-Designer software will make it easier to build a new PV app to replace it.

Hello Fitz,

I am looking for E-designer software, is there any way you can share me the files so I can install it in my laptop? I will try to contact a Mitsubishi rep to buy the license but I think it will take some time to receive the CD. I have an urgent project here with an HMI model E410 but we do not have the e-designer software. I would really appreciate if you could help us.

Mitsubishi will charge you a lot, they fell out with Beijers in favour off their own GOT so the best place to try is Beijers it is their software, although not exactly supported now you should be able to get V7.2-5 I know it only used to cost about £90.0 in the UK.

Just a thought, as the E series are now EOL, you could upgrade to IX Developer I believe they convert the older E series without too much problems. I have never done an E to IX but have converted the older E100-910 to the later E1000 as the screen size is slightly different you have to re-align the graphics. I assume this may also go for upgrade from E to IX. The last company I worked for had a large mix of HMI's I replaced them all with the E series and reduced the downtime due to failing HMI's.