Web based HMI from an automated system.

intertarik

Hello.
I have e school project, the project is to create a web-based (HTML; CSS) HMI for an automated system. the Web page is hosted on the web, so I can access it anywhere.

what I did so far?
I created an OPC UA server so I can access the PLC data locally, but I can't move the data server to the web.

I have another idea is to connect the OPC UA with a web-hosted MySql server, but still can't find how to do it.

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hey guys, The TL;DR is the last two paragraphs with a web link for you to try yourself. If you don't have anything better to do, look at the...
Replies
Views
We have just released another version of CSWorks - web-based HMI software framework for Microsoft .NET/Silverlight. It has alarming, trending...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a good Web Based HMI package out there? Wonderware, Intellution and Factorylink all have some kind of viewing over terminal...
Replies
Views
I was searching google for wago web based management to see what you can do with the wagos. To my surprise, the second, third, fourth and fifth...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I new to this forum and I come here with the need of some assistance. Well, this is the scenario. The company I worked to, needs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom