Upload/backup project Panel View 1000

swedeleaner

Hi ya´ll!
I want to take a backup on the HMI and opened up Factory Talk View Studio - View Machine Edition v12.00.
First thing i notcied was that the application were locked on C:\Users\Public\Documents\RSView Enterprise\ME\HMI projects. I had to move the project there to open it. Should it be this way?

When the last backup was done, there was a MER-file from what i presume was the upload. How do I open it for editing? Is it possible to upload a MED-project?

Thanks!

Use the FactoryTalk View ME Application Manager's "Restore runtime application" to make your uploaded .MER file editable.

I think the file path setting is fixed in the Registry, and is something we just get used to. After working with SE and ME for long those paths get burned into your memory...

Thans guys, I think i got it right.
Always hard to verify the backup since the project is quite big and to manually go over everything is not an option.
But again, thanks!