0-5 vdc for calibration

Amazon do a 0-5v 0-10v & 4-20ma generator, providing you do not need UKAS or other type certification should be ok & cheap too.

Are you actually going to use it for calibration, or just for getting analog circuits to about-the-right levels ?

If you need NIST-traceable calibration, don't buy some cheap voltage regulator with a dial and display off Amazon.

The PLCCable device is fine for ordinary stuff; 1% full scale is plenty accurate for a lot of sensor and PLC applications and they're a good company run by a member here.

But if you need 0.01% accuracy and a traceable calibration certificate, you're going to need to pay more for a mainline device.

Thanks for the replies.
My need is setting the span and zero of a panel meter for a reference reading.
Absolute precision is not required.
One of the inexpensive models will work for a down and dirty setup.

I do, however, have other needs for a more precise set up, so I will look into purchasing that Extech model that Ken mentioned also.
Again, thank you to all of you for the help.