15.6" touch screen

I was going to recommend Beckhoff as well. But your problem sound sestemic of the operators or the environment. I would speak to Beckhoff and get them to evaluate the failure, they should tell you whey they have failed. Very surprised they are letting this go as a "it just happens".

What is the application? Enviroment? etc? Is it High Temp, high vibration, High Dust, High Mositure? There must be a contributing factor.... Could be BOB using a screwdriver as a stylus because he's got a glove on? Is it one machine or one location? could be a training issue?

Similar Topics

Currently we have a fat( I think that is what it is called) Intouch application. An application resolution of 3840x1080, and inside that 2x...
Replies
Views
Hi guys We're in the process of creating a ME runtime to operate on a PC running windows using a InTouch INDT156 touchscreen, and we're having an...
Replies
Views
I have a managed InTouch Application that I deployed changes to through Archestra IDE yesterday. The only changes I made was adding a solenoid...
Replies
Views
Hey all! Long time reader, first time poster! I have an EA9-T7CL and an MicroLogix 1200 connected via DF1. I'm all good and got everything mostly...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever replaced a touch screen on a legacy Red Lion G3 series HMI?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom