Unable to connect to Moeller PS4-341-MM1

oubaouba

Hi,
First i'm a beginner and not a very good in english so i will try my best to be clear !
I work on an used installation and me and my team has rebuilt it. I got this Moeller PS4-341-MM1 working with a lot of input/output extensions and 3 of them are not giving any informations (i bought one to see if it was a "material" problem, it isn't).
The PLC is connected to a computer with a virtual machine on win98 and sucosoft 5.04 but i am not able to connect to it. it says something about baudrate while changing this rate constantly and nothing happens. I tried with all the baudrate values, and a few other things and nothing.
The thing is i got an Human machine interface and i can interact with the machines in it, i just can't connect to the plc directly by the software.
Any ideas ? :)