Data Logging with Comfort panel(TP 1200) in TIA PORTAL

sahar

Hello Dear engineers;
I'm using a comfort panel (Tp1200) in conjunction with CPU-300 (Siemens brand) and TIA PORTAL V.13.
I've searched among forums and similar questions that were published but I think there is no clear answer for my question.Finally, I hope that I'm not duplicating this question again.
According to my project,I have to log the status of some tags for two months(this is the important part). So,I created four data logs with Historical data option in TIA PORTAL V.13 based on some calculation of the amount of data and the period of logging. I want to have data log from the first time that the panel will go on . For this reason I changed the acquisition mode of all tags from 'on demand' to 'on change'.
But, How can I stop it after just two months? I want to stop it automatically not by stop logging system function or any push button.
Is there any way to do this work without any scripts?? I mean just with historical data.Is a historical data enough to have a data log from your tags with a deadline??
If writing scripts is necessary for this purpose.please provide me by these codes.
Thanks in advance,,,