How do i take back up from siemens op77b

Saudi jamal

Hi guys,
i am able to take back up from op7 dp and op77a but i am failure to take back up from op77b.i am using usb/ppi multimaster cable.
1p 6es7 901-3db30-oxa0 to get communication.
I am trying but still i am not able to get communication between pg and op77b.
Kindly support and help me. Your support and help would be highly appreciated.
Kind regards.
Jamal.

Hi Sigmadelta,
Pr
Thanks for your support and information. Your information help me a lot.
I used pro save software and cable used RS232 Zero modem cable for OP77B.
Cable selection was wrong before . Now no problem. I can upload and download without any
Problem.
Thanks and regards.
Jamal.

I have OP77B Touch panel. I doesnot have the Backup. I have tried take the backup with Wincc Felxible 2005 sp1 software.
but I am unable get the bank transfer. please tell the what is the procedure to upload the program from the OP77B Touch panel.
what can I do?