RA Toolkit Control Station Loop Pro Tuner

Yes bought it for a particular application that we were struggling with.

It was worth while certainly, its actually very useful and integrates with RA very well. The tech support was great.

The price they were throwing out was $1250 first year, and $800 for renewals. Not insane, but I'll have to see what that buys. I'm assuming one basic package.

I'd love to do Ignition. Just need a customer to play ball...

That's cheaper then what I remember.

For Ignition you can use in demo mode, you don't need to have a customer project to use it. I'm not sure on pidbot cost, I thought $500, but you can use for free in demo mode. It's one of those gentlemen agreements, if you like the software support the developer.

Yeah, just clued in to that and downloaded it on my ignition VM.

Those prices are for Toolkit license owners, must be a pricing deal they cut when Rockwell discontinued RSTune...