Codesys 3.5 SP17P2 Simulation mode Modbus TCP

leon78

I have a program for a PLC, but I don't have the PLC now.
I am running the PLC program in the Codesys simulation mode.
Can I connect SCADA to Codesys simulator using Modbus TCP?

I have done this. You can't do it strictly in simulation mode.
You have to use the run time that comes with CoDeSys. it is a time limited version. It lets you use your PC as a soft PLC for 2 hours (I think that's the time limit).

But this means that you have to change your target in your project to the one you will run on your PC. I usually use V3 Win 32 or something. I'm not on my laptop with CoDeSys right now. Before loading on your actual hardware you will have to change the target back.

It also works with Ethernet/IP

Similar Topics

Hello, I am using a Hitachi Micro EHV+ for a small project, and I wanted to have a Web visu, done with Codesys V3.5 SP13 Patch 2. I test the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a requirement to manage the text alignment dynamically. So, for example: 1. English Texts should be displayed from Left in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to Codesys, and am trying to learn about it for a project we're developing. I've got a couple questions, but first a little...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, as this is my first experience with Rockwell Software i would like to know what's the best way to make Enumerations?
Replies
Views
I am trying to get Codesys to work with a couple of Moxa ioLogik E1200 series DIO devices (E1210 and E1211). I am able to write to the E1211 DOs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom