AB Kinetix 6500 SAFE FLT 05

EHinson4

Hi everybody,

I am having an intermittent issue with a Kinetix 6500 drive. The fault i get is a SAFE FLT 05, described as GuardFeedback1Fault in the motion axis. It is an AB servo motor being used. It will happen several times in a row then go away for hours, days, months. We have not found any issues with cables or grounding. Anyone else have experience with this?

SAFE FLT 05 indicates an encoder issue. Either wiring or hardware. We have several Kinetix 6500's and we've run into this a few times. If the wiring is ok and the issue is variable, try checking the configured settings in the axis properties. (feedback and scaling) If it's a bit off it will cause what you're experiencing.

Similar Topics

Dear team, We are constantly facing M07 incremental loss on one of our kinetix 6500 safe torque. We have changed Servo motor (MPL-B4530K-MJ72AA)...
Replies
Views
Loving AB right now... We have an Allen-Bradley 2094-EN02D-M01 Kinetix 6500 servo drive that once had safe-speed monitoring which was eliminated...
Replies
Views
Hello, I encountered a problem with the kinetix 6500 drive, error code s22, loss of 3 phase voltage. After disassembling and replacing the thermal...
Replies
Views
A line in our plant has always had an issue where everytime the jar filler stops/restarts, it wastes 5-8 bottles because of underfills. FWIW, the...
Replies
Views
Customer is moving machine, and down sizing it. It has a 6500 rack and they will be removing 4 of the servos. Can I put the slot fillers in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom