solve my problem please!!!!

aaks

hi friends,
this is my first post in this site.i am a student in final year of instrumentation engg. as a part of project i have to develop a plc program for abb plc (40-50 series) for temperature profiling of dyeing process in textile industry.But i hav got no information about the related process. If any professionals here can help me to find the dyeing process in textile industry and the regarding program please help me by giving ideas.
all are welcome to give suggestions and ideas for the same.
thankx.
i hav got a sample process.which is attached below.

new bitmap image.jpg

Pay my bills, please!!!! ;)

Be prepared to get a lot of reactions as mine.

It seems to me you already have, unlike what you've stated, a lot: you show us a timechart of a process. If that timechart is not accurate at all, that's no problem. Somebody here will probably be able to help you with a correct timeing chart. The rest is only adjusting times and temperatures.

Show us what you've done with this timechart and we'll be glad to help you out.

But a post with the title "solve my problem please!!!! " wont do you any good. It looks too much as if you are begging us to do your homework for you.

Regards,

feed my dog......

this is over-simplified, but start with a heating zone PID loop, and have the setpoint change on timer based triggers. however, the timing will not be exactly the times on the in the real world, as temperature loops are not "real time" (too many variables).

the rest is up to you, being this is "homework".