Powerflex 525 STO button inside enclosure

Disconnect is located on an enclosure immediately adjacent, and as I stated above they do have a strict LOTO procedure. I misunderstood that they would ever have people working on the belt with the drive powered up. Once all parties are free and clear and sign off on the LOTO, it is then powered up and jogged for a visual inspection.

Huh, what were they asking for then? That the LOTO no-signal got to an additional terminal on the drive?

Similar Topics

New to vfds. I put in parameters. IP, but I get ethernet flashing and link solid. What did I do wrong?
Replies
Views
Are the N files in the 525 the same as the 40p for ethernet? (E-Comm card) I have used 40P with Micrologix 1400 Messaging but don't see the N...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am currently working on a depalletizer for a customer and we are doing a hoist upgrade. This is a SLC500 processor and the drives are...
Replies
Views
Hi I got a powerFlex 525 AC Drive (used) i changed parameter t053 to 2 to do factory reset and now i have both parameters 46 and 47 on 1 but cant...
Replies
Views
Got this new to me powered on today and have no main air and the only problem I have found is the f059 on the vfd. S1 has 24v, none on S2, and 48v...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom