What is the difference between AB SLC-150 Series A/B/C?

Franeman

Hello,
I am completely new to PLC's (and forums) and have been tasked to repair/upgrade a conveyor system at my college. It currently has an Allen Bradley SLC-150 series B in it and I am looking for a replacement for it as an option to fix the system (current one has a CPU fault and I have not been able to diagnose the issue). I have found some series C PLC's online but I could not find any documentation stating the differences between A/B/C to determine if a series C would be a direct replacement for a B. I was wondering if someone could give me some guidance on if I could use a C instead or something else to look into for replacing the current one?
EDIT: Accidently double posted after making a small edit. Latest post here: http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?p=864727#post864727

Last edited:
Hate to offer a differing opinion, but I don't think I would go with the 1200.
I would go with a 1400 or the 1100
I believe that the 1100 will work with the Free Download software.