Kinetix 6500 MSO ERR#22 Stop the axis before you execute this instruction

taylor1982

Hi,

with my Kinetix 6500 axis system I have the very random problem that the MSO instruction fails with error code 22 "Stop the axis before you execute this instruction."

When I monitor the MyAxis.ActualVelocity tag I see indeed sometimes very very low values. But only for a short time then they return to 0.

Can anybody give me some hints to solve this? Tuning? Allow MSO only when velocity = 0?

We have a lot of machines running with the same configuration and this is the first one I get this MSO error.

Hope that somebody can give some input, thanks a lot!

I had the same problem with a K5500 after a running motor got stopped by an emergency stop or guard door opened. I added a MSF instruction before the MSO instruction.

I had the same problem with a K5500 after a running motor got stopped by an emergency stop or guard door opened. I added a MSF instruction before the MSO instruction.

i have the same issue, i am doing the msf then the mso, but the mso does not work.
should i do some delay between the msf and mso?
or add some axis bits logic before calling the mso instruction?