EZTouch

DonCollins

I made a few changes to an EZTouch HMI and can successfully transfer the program and it functions properly. My issue is, if I cycle the power to the HMI, it reverts back to the original program. I am using EZSeries Touch Panel Version 5.8.37. This is a CE family panel.

You have to store it to the CE based HMI also...I think I have a document explaining this...

Hang on...

EDIT: See attached pdf page 7 (and reference to Section 6.2 starting on page 20)

Last edited:
Thank you. The manual for setup is what I was missing. I am an end user, just needed to edit a few screens and a report print out. The vendor the system was purchased through is out of business, so no help there. Thank you again.

Similar Topics

Wizards, I am trying to flash this little HMI and have a usb to serial converter from automation direct, the blue one. I setup the com port and...
Replies
Views
Good Evening Everyone, I am having a problem with establishing communication with an EZtouch HMI. What I am attempting is to communicate with...
Replies
Views
My company is working toward standardizing HMI panels. EZTouch is the brand that has been chosen to go to. (I was not part of the debate on which...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have been using A slc 500 for about a year now and want to expand my knowledge. I bought a used EZtouch screen from Ebay and wanted to...
Replies
Views
Heres what I have: (1)ezTouch model EZ-T10C-FU Touch screen with Universal Ethernet port. (2)1769-L35E/A LOGIX5335E PLC I am having issues...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom