Markem imaje with Controllogix

davidhinch

Anyone work with this printer and interface with a Controllogix platform? I am assuming ethernet IP with MSG instructions but I could be wrong. Any help is appreciated

You will need to use a socket interface, so the first step is to make sure your CLX has a comms card capable of that. To me, the newer stuff that natively supports open sockets is a lot less stuffing around than the older third party or EWEB type devices.

Similar Topics

Good Morning , Not sure how many use Markem-Imaje SmartDate X60 Printers , but I'm having trouble finding a good manual for...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody Can i send the zpl commands to the markem imaje smartdate x60 and print labels, if yes, how ? can you help me please thank you
Replies
Views
Hello guys, is there any compatible driver for the printer Markem Imaje 9450 on Windows ? i need your help please i don't want to use Colos...
Replies
Views
Dears , I have a problem with my CIMPAK 300 ( markem imaje ) label printer machine attached in photos below , I want to edit some images with its...
Replies
Views
Dear Sir I need your help if you can give me some solutions, I have a Markem Imaje 9405 printer It works well, but i need the right configuration...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom