S7 1214 Web access

Cjohan

Good day

I have a Siemens 1214c DC/DC/DC and i have created a program, i have activated the web server access in the properties of the plc. I also called the web server FB in the main OB1 and i have generated the DB blocks 333 .

I also have told it exactly what folder to look at and selected the HTML file .

I connect the PLC to the web and i cannot see the plc with just typing in the ip adress

am i doing something wrong ?

I have also watched the videos on youtube and still cant view my PLC

i have also tried to view it from my phone and also that is not working

anyone any ideas ?

;)

Have you given the PLC an IP address and set it to use Subnet? Have you set the Subnet mask? Both of these are under Profinet Interface / Ethernet Addresses. Is the IP address you have given the PLC and the Subnet mask in the same range as the Computer and Phone you are using? How is your computer attached to the network? How is your phone connected to the network?