ENET Scanner is faulted and cannot see PLC through Ethernet

I have two main problems with the Allen Bradley system

1) cannot see PLC (1769-L30ERMS) in RSLogix Ethernet Directory tree
2) cannot reset ENET scanner(1734-AENT).

Currently, I am connected USB to PLC and ENET to HMI and ENET adapter.
ENET Scanner is faulted and will not clear.
Shows "No minor faults, no major faults" but in the bottom left, displays "Faulted, can not run assigned tasks".
The module configuration is correct.

PLC = 192.168.1.1
ENET Scanner = 192.168.1.2
HMI = 192.168.1.3

Could anybody help me out?

Welcome to the PLCTalk Forum community !

Are you putting together a system for the first time, or are you troubleshooting a system that has malfunctioned ?

Are there any network status or module status indicators on the controller that are anything but solid green ?

What object, exactly, are you looking at that gives you the "faulted, cannot run assigned tasks" message ? That's one I am not familiar with.

Is the controller otherwise in RUN mode and executing its program ?

Can you PING the controller and the POINT adapter from a command prompt on your computer ? Can you open their built-in web pages ?

Is your system plugged into a router or enterprise network ? It's very common for the 192.168.1.1 address to belong to a router or gateway, so I try not to use it in my control systems except for that purpose.

Thank you Ken for the reply.

I found the problem.

My Electrician didn't put the last output card in the rack. So when I put the card and reset the device, everything turned green.

Everything is working.

Thank you

That'll do it !

Also remember that the 1769 I/O structure always requires an End Cap to terminate the data bus. It's almost always the 1769-ECR (end cap, right).

A CompactLogix I/O bus *sometimes* can run without it, but normally you get an I/O bus fault on the Compact bus.