Encoder connection with Siemen's S7 300 313C

Hello Every one

I am trying to connect the encoder with siemen's 300 plc but dont know how to do it...
Could some one send me the connection of wiring?

Regards

Thanks sir

i am also trying to establish modbus between delta plc and two delta vfd and the problem is only one vfd could communicate.

only those vfd communicate which address is mentioned first in the program
if i mentioned vfd1 address first in program then only vfd1 communicate and vfd2 not communicate

like wise when i mentioned first vfd2 address in program so vfd2 communicate but vfd1 give no response

regards

Similar Topics

Good afternoon! Please help, the following situation happened: Connected encoder Siemens 6FX2001-5QN25 with Profinet IO to PLC S7-1200. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to connect an encoder to Yaskawa A1000 drive. I have a Open collector type encoder and Yaskawa need line Driver output encoder...
Replies
Views
I'm being asked to bid a control system using Siemens S7-1500 controllers, which I don't have any experience with. The digital, analog, and...
Replies
Views
Kindly, where can we find the Colors of the wires used inside an encoder signal cable? Any international standard for the Colors used on signals...
Replies
Views
I recently heard that using diodes for unipolar encoder connection is a good idea to reduce the influence of noise. The diodes go between A and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom