[B]B&R Power Panel Keeps Rebooting.[B]

McTendhrag

Please urgent help needed.
B&R Power Panel 4PP250.1043-K01 just keeps rebooting once it gets to initialization stage.

What can I do to resolve this issue?

Please any advise will be followed. I just want this device to function again.

IMG-20200304-WA0002[1].jpg

Most likely, your CF card is corrupt and you'll need to re-burn it or maybe replace it. This usually only happens with consumer CF cards because they don't have the extra logic in them to handle partitioning like the industrial ones do.

You can easily test this by making a test program on another CF card and checking if the panel boots.

If that isn't the issue, you may need to update the firmware on the panel flash itself which requires a special software tool you can get from the B&R webpage and serial cable with a null modem. I've never heard of that being an issue, but there is a first time for everything.

Please urgent help needed.
B&R Power Panel 4PP250.1043-K01 just keeps rebooting once it gets to initialization stage.

What can I do to resolve this issue?

Please any advise will be followed. I just want this device to function again.

Did you got any solution ??