ADS exchange Data between Twincat and VBS script

jenako

Hello. I am trying to do some basic file operations (move file from one folder to another, rename file in the new folder etc) and usually I just call a vbs script using NT_STARTPROCESS function block in Twincat. However this time I need the name of the file to be created, to be determined by my PLC program, so there needs to be a form of communication between my VBS script and the PLC program. I have been looking at the documentation shown in

https://infosys.beckhoff.com/englis...tcscriptdll/html/TcScriptDll_Sample01.htm&id=

and it is suggested that the following vbs code should allow to connect to Twincat and write to the PLC variable (I am trying to establish the vbs-Twincat connection first). However, when I run the vbs given in my attachment I receive the error "Active X component cant create object".
Seems like there is some step missing. Any advice/tip will be highly appreciated thank you in advance for your kind consideration.

Picture1.jpg

NT_StartProcess vbscript

Hello,
I want to launch a vbscript from TwinCAT NT_StartProcess, I don't know how to do it?
Could you tell me how it would be?
Thank you so much for everything