Fast-Pass Access Key

R-110

My company sent me out to a plant knowing that I needed a certification for Guard Logix safety from RA. I was not aware of this and I fly home Tuesday. Is there any one who has or can get/know where to get a Fast pass training key? MC-MC after hours could not help me. At this point my company is expecting to pay $750 dollars for this Key. Although I will make them pay whatever it costs to end this nightmare. Please let me know if anyone can help.

The Course I need is SAF-LOG104-EL from RA.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I've been playing with 2 stratix switches in my test bench and seeing how different configurations affect the behaviour when 2 managed...
Replies
Views
Dear all, Im using Allen Bradley Compact Logix L36ERM as a PLC. and facing a problem where I need to create a FIFO buffer that fills an...
Replies
Views
Dear Members; We have Fluke 754 hart communicator. We have wired up three transmitters of Rosemount Model C3051 with this input module. But when...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have several machines utilising a PF755 on CIP motion. Occasionally the operator reports the jog speed ramps up rapidly, then the drive...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, this is my first post on this forum and i hope u can help me. Im doing a project where we need to read data in the Wincc Professional...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom