Mitsubishi GT Designer3 - what does "front+back" mean?

Apparently it is the two layers, have never used them or why they are there will investigate further, the only reference to them in the manual is layers where you can have different objects on different layers (well at least two layers).
Not got time to see what the implications are in run time but when I get time will look.

Similar Topics

Hello! I keep getting an error when trying to open a HMI in GT Designer 3. I go to Project->Open then select my project (GOT Type GS21**-W) and...
Replies
Views
General question: I've got a 10-second timer T100 in my code. As the counter increments, does it automatically get reset to zero once it reaches...
Replies
Views
Hi, Complete novice on PLCs and need your help (again). On GT Designer3 what sort of button/switch do I need to add to Start/Stop a water pump...
Replies
Views
I'm absolutely stuck at this point with the recipe portion of my program. I used the default example they had on their website to create the...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, who could please tell me how to add users Security in Mitsubishi GT Designer3? I will be grateful Regards
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom