RS500 English and Chinese

azonevic

I have been ask to check if we can have both English and Chinese in the same I/O description text window and rung comments. I could not Chinese to paste in the RS500window. On RS5000 this worked. Need to pick a processor for that will handle and MicroLogix1400 is or standard. Can this be done or just move on to RS5000?

You have a very limited amount of space for it, both would be unlikely to fit even if you could.

With the 500 version you download being English it doesn't have support for Chinese characters.

RSL500 shows ????? instead of the Chinese

However, RSL5000 shows Chinese descriptions. Just tried it.

EDIT: Not sure if they get uploaded to the CPU to where they are readable on a download though.

Capture.JPG

Similar Topics

Hello I am trying to make a program work with a sqo instruction .The process has 5 steps ,and a starting step of zero.There should be 8 sec...
Replies
Views
I have upgraded an old RS500 project to Studio 5000, it has thrown multiple errors which I am currently working through. I have looked through...
Replies
Views
I am working on upgrading a system with a ML1500 that uses a 1769-SDN DeviceNet Scanner to a CompactLocix L24ER-QB1B. Due to cost, I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Here's an easy one. I've been asked to change a mitsubishi FX plc to a AB1400 using the same program. My customer has emailed me the...
Replies
Views
OK so in RS500 it Goes <FilePrefix><FileNumber>:<Element>.<Word>/<Bit> Right? C50:10.PRE C50:10/DN But you would you ever have a a reference...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom