Obsolete GE? HMI Software

Helliana

Would anyone happen to know anything about a HMI with model number HMI8D000L2P. It appears to be made by GE/FANUC/Total Control, but i can't find any information about it. Highly doubt there is much i can do with it since its from 1995, but thought i'd ask

The oldest documentation that I have is a Quick Panel hardware manual dated 1994. The cover has the Total Control logo, which means it predates the acquisition by GE. I could not find that part number in the manual.
There were Total Control HMIs that predated the Quick Panel line. I remember doing a conversion of an old plasma display model to a Quick Panel. But I can't locate any documentation for the old product line. I believe the software for the old line was a DOS application distributed on 3.5" floppy disks.

I found an old manual for what I think is the correct product line. The only part number I found in a quick browse through it is HMI80100A2P, which looks similar to the part number you cited.
It looks like you can connect an old AT-style keyboard to the unit through a "Smart Key Converter", part number HMI-KBA-001. The manual also refers to memory cards for storing the screen files. The memory card uses a battery.