S7 Station upload

shamus

S
I`am trying to upload an S7 program from PLC to PG. The plc is also connected to an industrial PC and touch screen. I`am selecting rack 0 slot 2 and Target local station, after upload station. Still I`am unable to establish a connection. What have I missed?

Shamus,

Assuming you are using the MPI network, have you first set this up and gave the plc a MPI address? also check that you have the the PC/PG Interface selected properly!

Make sure this is right and I will see what else may be wrong!

pc_pg.jpg

Similar Topics

When I go PLC - Upload station to PG and select the IP address of the CPU (it finds it), I click OK and get the message "Online: The connection to...
Replies
Views
I'm working with a Siemens C7-633P (S7-300 integrated with OP7 HMI) and Simatic Manager V5.3, SP3. My problem relates to uploading the software...
Replies
Views
Hi, Last night, I did a station upload from a 314C CPU. I downloaded these blocks in a S7-315 CPU, but it refuses to download FC10, FB3, FB4...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to build a demo station to test devices and programs and I need some help with it. I want to connect GuardLogix, Piltzmulti and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to export data from a DataGrid to Excel using VBA, but I'm getting an error "Object doesn't support this property or method". The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom