Quantum PLC basics

pavit

Dear All,
i m new in this field . will anyone tell me from whr i can learn the basics (Both Hardware & Software)of Quantum PLC.
regards
pavit

Not enough information

I assume you mean the TSX Quantum PLC which is in the Modicon family of the Telemecanique brand manufactured by Schneider Electric.

The Quantum family can be programmed in the 984LL language (North American style ladder logic) using ProWORX software packages or in IEC certified languages using Concept or Unity software.

A starting point for information would be: http://www.modicon.com/Default.htm

Of course, you can come back here and ask additional questions.

Similar Topics

As part of a comprehensive site survey, I have to mobilise to a remote site (offshore). I have also been asked to take a backup of their PLCs, so...
Replies
Views
I am unable to download the program on a Schneider Quantum PLC via USB connection. I have tried using Unity pro XL, and Unity Loader. But still no...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to figure out how much memory I have available in a Quantum Unity PLC 140CPU43412AU. If you double click on the processor and go to the...
Replies
Views
I'm working in Schneider PLC platform and not aware of RSlogix. In my new project I need to communicate my Quantum PLC with 1756-L55 controller...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, First time posting here. I see a lot of useful information on this website. I was hoping someone could help me with a problem I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom