Food Grade Magnetostrictive Level Sensors

Cydog

Good Evening ,

Looking for Food Grade liquid 4-20 ma Magnetostrictive Level Sensor. What would be a brand that you folks would recommend ? Looking for something about 8' Long .

Thanks so much ,

Another alternative is to use a Hydrostatic pressure type level sensor or differential one in the bottom of the tank i.e. Endress & Hauser, However, you would need to add a hygienic process fitting which means drilling the tank, It also depend on the liquid. Or as Peter posted, Balluff do a good range up to 7.6m

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Vibration sensor that is food-grade rated. Customer is looking to monitor the vibration on their submersible pumps. These pumps are at fresh...
Replies
Views
I've been searching for some time on finding a manual onm food grade maintenance (not the sanitation) more specifically materials such as gaskets...
Replies
Views
does anyone know of a supplier for food grade dielectric grease? or has a link to a supplier?
Replies
Views
I’m just pondering on a Friday night .. that’s what us old folks do So at $15 minimum wage, I’m certain fast food will automate even more. I...
Replies
Views
E-Stop Circuits In US Food and Beverage Industry. My Colleague and I are new to the food and beverage industry. We want to know if it is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom