IIOT - Opto 22 SNAP LCM4 to OPC Server

R_C

I'm having trouble finding an OPC Server besides the OptoOPCserver that will communicate with the LCM4 controller. I know the LCM4 is an obsolete product, but we have too many at our facility to start replacing. I would like one OPC server on our plant server that can communicate with other PLC's as well at the Opto 22.
So far, no luck with Kepware or Ignition.

Kepserver do an Opto 22 Driver (Ethernet) you can download a trial of Kepserver, although I do not know if that particular driver is in the suite as standard it works for 2 hours at a time.
Here is a link, worth a try
https://www.kepware.com/en-us/products/kepserverex/drivers/opto-22-ethernet/
The Opto 22 ethernet driver that comes with Kepware will not communicate with the Opto SNAP LCM4 controller. The LCM4 is a legacy(obsolete) product from Opto 22. The Kepware driver will only communicate with the newer Opto products like the PAC and Groove controllers.