Progress Bar

arakhl

Hello Everyone

I need to create a progress bar

is it possible to di it nn FactoryTalk View?

I know it is possible in excel with VBA

Thank You

What are you visualizing the progress of ?

In general, the horizontal Fill animation for a Rectangle object is how you would create a "Progress Bar" in FactoryTalk View.

You can do it by creating an object and using Animation --> Fill. Simply tag it to a register in the PLC and fill that register. I recommend using the setting "Use constant" for the expression range.

Ken beat me to the response!

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I will try it
I have a button which is creates a backup of recipe that needed. ( recipe meaning the process of the parameters).
The process takes about 50 seconds and while it backing up, I can't do anything until the process has been complete. Progress bar will be helpful visually that there is a process going and you need to wait until it finishes.🍻