Help with Delta PLC Syntax error

Sprayman

Hi there all. I am VERY new to PLC's and my team seems to be stumped by a ladder syntax error.

I feel like this is a specific error that wont apply to much.

Again, quite new to this so I am not sure what info would help. I can gladly supply my code and everything but I was hoping there is just something stupid i am missing.

The error says:

Code:
ISPsoft loop error(ladder diagram drawing error)
reference step 0

I am using ISPsoft to program a DVP20SX2. If anyone has any quick thoughts please let me know! Thanks!

Can you post a pic of the ladder i.e. pdf of a printout or bitmap. It may help. No experience of ISPSoft but looking at your logic may help, to me loop error could point to what is known as reverse feedback (dam can't remember the real name), some ladder will not allow certain connections as it poses a loop.

Last edited:
Hi Parky,

Turns out it wasn't an error in the LD, instead it was the IL.

I had some and blocks set up in psuedo still and it was compiling fine and not giving me any errors but as you say, it must have been trying to compare something to nothing and freaking out, giving it a feedback loop.

Example of what I did.

Code:
LD< Voltage 50
ANB 
LD> Volatage 40
Mov Voltage RealVoltage

And instead you need to do

Code:
LD< Voltage 50
LD> Volatage 40
ANB 
Mov Voltage RealVoltage

which im sure many of you know! Thanks for the quick reply! I'm sure I'll be back soon. On to HMI programming!