Sinamics V90 long run

We have worked with the "strong" S120 family for years, on diaper machines, which should produce at full speed, every day and night, without any noticeable problems.
We are wondering if the V90 can run some conveyors and pullers, with similar heavy conditions.

If the VFD is dimensioned for the application, it should run no problems 24/7.
If there is no motion, no braking, no regenerative energy, no special considerations, just running constantly at half load, then that is is the simplest way a VFD can be loaded.

You should take ambient temperature into account, and derate the drive accordingly (meaning: chose a bigger drive if necessary).

Similar Topics

Hello sameone have Beckhoff PLC Siemens Sinamics V90 configuration example?
Replies
Views
Hello, After commissioning the V90 starterpakket follow siemens commissioning file...
Replies
Views
Hello guys! I'm building a setup where I have to control Servo (S-1FL6) with proper torque value. In Stat words I found a word called: MELDW and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I use a Siemens Sinamics G120C inverter in combination with a S7-1200 cpu. I use the Main Setpoint with the Providrive option and send...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, I have a STEP 7 project (v5.6) with S7-400F CPU and Sinamics S120 drives with CU320x2PN (ord. nr. 6SL3 040-1MA01-0Axx). I need to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom