RS TrendX properties have dummy tabs

vkolluru

I am using RSTrends to monitor data in RSLogix 5 & RSLogix 500. When I go to the "Chart properties" by right clicking on the trend chart, I do see the properties window.

However I am able to use only few of the tabs included in the properties. The "pens", "overlay" and "template" tabs are inactive. Nothing shows up when I click them.

Can anyone help me resolve this issue? Please see the attached word file to see what I am talking about.
Thanks

Similar Topics

Factory Talk used to use a trending product called TrendX. GE uses a product with the same for displaying archived data in their Proficy View HMI...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have one computer where the trends fail to create a history log. The first time you open a trend ( on project load ) it says "failed to...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. Please help solve the problem. In Factory Talk part of the tag has been moved from one log file to another. Now I need to make...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need RSTrendX .ocx File. I've been searching the Net for over an hour and no luck. Can you please help me if you know where to get...
Replies
Views
Me and my colleagues are currently working on upgrading our plant's RSVIEW32 version 7.40 system. We're starting to add dual-headed displays...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom