Cloning blocked

hengathuku

Hi everyone,
I needed to clone a Jazz PLC but it seems cloning is blocked. The person who may have blocked this is not available. Is there any way to unblock? Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Welcome to the PLCTalk forum community !

One of the topics we've chosen not to discuss on this forum is the circumvention of activation, security, and copy-protection technologies.

It doesn't matter how righteous or corrupt your motivations are; we simply don't discuss it here. There may be other venues, or documents, or methods, but we don't link to them or discuss them, either.

Please consider this to be your invitation to participate in the PLCTalk forum, but also an advisory warning about our policies and community standards.

Welcome to the PLCTalk forum community !

One of the topics we've chosen not to discuss on this forum is the circumvention of activation, security, and copy-protection technologies.

It doesn't matter how righteous or corrupt your motivations are; we simply don't discuss it here. There may be other venues, or documents, or methods, but we don't link to them or discuss them, either.

Please consider this to be your invitation to participate in the PLCTalk forum, but also an advisory warning about our policies and community standards.

Thank you Ken. Very well understood