communication problem of mitsubishi fx1n to delta hmi dop-b

noorkhopa

Dear All,
I have communication problem between delta hmi dop-b and mitsubishi plc fx1n.however hmi is communication with mitsubishi fx1s.i am able to communicate by pc gx developer and rs422 adapter to both plc means port is ok.is there different communication protocol for fx1n.

thanks

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a Mitsubishi FX5U PLC where I cannot established communication via ethernet port of my computer. Search all videos and follow all the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to communicate with Mitsubishi FX2N through RS232C. But unsuccessful all times i tried. I tried to communicate after change the pin...
Replies
Views
we have an B&R HMI MODEL NO. 4PP220.0571-K04 REV. J0 along with installed communication card IF779 in our machine. RS485 port of this card is used...
Replies
Views
Hello all.... i have a q02h cpu by melsec iam trying to communicate with usb port but am not able to ......when i go with read from plc and click...
Replies
Views
i've downloaded the program from Fx 2n to Fx 3u cpu by changing the cpu type. It showed the device memory range exceeded will be erased to default...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom