Wanted technical support for Omron PLC (Sysmac: C 60 K)

Sub: Technical support for Omron PLC (Sysmac: C 60 K)

I would like to replace an outdated Omron PLC (Model: Sysmac C60K)
with an Allen Bradley PLC.

Before I junk the outdated PLC, I need to take a print out of the ladder program in it so that I could reuse the logics for the new PLC.

The items needed to accomplish this are:

1 SYSWINV34 - Omron Programming Software for C60K Sysmac
PLC

2 3G2C7LK201EV1- Omron Hostlink Module for Programming a C60K

3 HOST LINK CABLE - Omron RS232 Interface Cable for C60K PLC

I need these items only for a day.

Would you be able to lend these items for a day? I am willing to pay a reasonable fee + all the expenses. Necessary technical support (if needed) to get the print out will also be in your scope.

Look forward to your quote.

You can reach me at:

[email protected]
(Team leader - Electrical & Automation)
phone: +1 651 292 4206 , USA.