Omron Sysmac C20 Cable

pdf114

I have just taken over maintenance of some equipment that has an Omron Sysmac C20 PLC. I have purchased Omron SysWin and have not yet received it. I am wondering what type of cabling will be required? Is it a null modem?

I don't know much about omron, try the search button up at the top of the screen. Also, mrplc.com also has a lot of omron info.

Similar Topics

I have a Mnemonic code for the above PLC. I wish to convert it to ladder diagram but the code is a bit complex. I am looking for someone to assist...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have taken over maintaining some HVAC units that are run by the Sysmac C20 PLC. To keep a stock of PLCs handy we have had to buy used PLCs...
Replies
Views
The PLC stopped working - likely a failure with in the power circuit (no power light). We have a code printout but one page is missing. How can we...
Replies
Views
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving Holiday. I am getting ready to purchase a used machine. This machine was built in 1990. It has a Omron...
Replies
Views
Hi to you all, hope someone can help. I have just purchased a slab making plant which uses the c20 to control certain actions, my problem is when...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom