Easy HMI alternative to FT View SE(local station)

Thanks for all the input, looks like Ignition might be my best bet. I saw in the options cost posting there is a "Modbus RTU" driver addon, I have several Modbus RTU communicating Chillers... Would that be easy to use that driver to pull in all their status info?

Yes, the Modbus driver works great. I was going to go down a convoluted path, to use a wireless HART device with Ethernet/IP comms, and was planning a Logix Processor to act as the go-between, but the vendor brought me the Modbus version as a demo to test. It took all of about two minutes to configure it, and get it talking to Ignition with no issues.

Did the demo have the Modbus module installed or did the Ignition rep have to add a purchased module? I downloaded the demo, but I haven't gotten a response from Ignition about a Modbus RTU demo module.

All modules should be available for the demo. As you may know, you can reset the trial period of two hours as much as you need. Even 3rd party modules should conform to this trial.

If you are new to ignition my advice is have tech sales give you a brief walkthrough. There are also a ton of videos to watch as well as a dedicated forum. That forum is better for ignition questions than this site.