MSG Instruction

I have to communicate between 1756-L61S and L73S.

Is it possible to add the L73S Controller in the I/O Configuration tree of L61S..?

We are using one EN2T module in L73S and One ENBT module in L61S.

Is it possible to communicate between these two controllers using MSG Instruction by adding L73S in L61S..?

Thanks in advaance.

While this is true, It still does make a lot of sense to put the controller on the IO tree, so people who maintain the structure long term can see an IO Error. I guess it depends on the local plant culture.

Yes, it definitely makes things simpler, I just didn't want to comment for sure because I don't have any experience with the Safety ControlLogix controllers.

Similar Topics

I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am currently trying to establish a message instruction to pass data from a 1756-L73 to a 1756-L71. My communication path from the...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I am trying to connect to a Zebra printer. I can print the label with hyperterminal both by RS232 and TCP/IP. Now, I am trying to...
Replies
Views
Can Anyone tell that How Msg Instruction comes under Unscheduled communication and How System Overhead time slice(SOTS) function connected to it...
Replies
Views
Studio5000, V31 I'm Messaging a MassFlow Meter, specifically to pull the Engineering Units (units of measure) for 6 instances. Basically, do I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom