Can s7-300 firmware be updated with the use of s7-1200?

Hello everyone,
I have a SIMATIC s7-300 CPU 313-2 DP[ORDER NO:6ES7 313-6CF03-0AB0] with firmware version 2.012. I want to update the firmware with the use of MMC(memory card) but the problem is that i don't have a prommer or a pg device, i thought that i can plug the MMC to an already upgraded s7-1200 plc and put the firmware to the MMC with the online method using TIA portal then plug it in back to the s7-300, is that possible?

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I have So many E300 Control module kept dead due to Module status fault. I am trying to flash them to higher version from lower...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone send me all available firmwares for these units as I can't find much at all. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi.. I have a bricked Beijer E300 Panel.. I've put it into sysload only to discover that i can't find anywhere to download the bin file.. I've...
Replies
Views
Does anyone out there have the capability to write the firmware files for a CPU that requires the files to be on a MMC for upgrading (CPU317-2DP...
Replies
Views
Hi all This time s the first time I’m handling Siemens plc . Not much knowledge about the Siemens firmware . In one of my machine having CPU...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom