Hitech PWS 3120 pdf

karabulutgtr

I have a cnc tube bender uses a PWS 3120 ı need to set up DIP switches and reset the plc panel but ı couldnt find user manual anyywhere. Could any of you might have it.

Newer heard for 3120, but there are few variants with Hitech regarding DIP switches. How many you have them? 10?

This is for almost every Hitech I've seen with 10 DIP switches.
SW1 SW2 SW7 Menu/Run/Download
On On On Displays the System Menu after self -te st
On On Off Starts running the user

SW3 SW4 Operation Mode
x On User application mode
On Off Burn-in test mode
Off Off Bench test mode

SW6 Password
ON The Workstation asks the operator to enter a password after power-on
self-test.
OFF No password is required to start the Workstation.

SW8 Default User Level
On The default user level is 1 if the Workstation requires no password to start its
operation.
Off The default user level is 3 if the Workstation requires no password to start its
operation.

SW9 COM1 Port
ON Enable RS485 circuitry of the COM1.

SW10 COM2 Port
ON Enable RS485 circuitry of the COM2.
OFF Enable RS422 circuitry of the COM2.