Hitech HMI *.AA6 file password unlock

hello,

try the developer's password: 222183600

but ADP versions are not backward compatible....beware of it....

hello,

try the developer's password: 222183600

but ADP versions are not backward compatible....beware of it....

I was try, but that is not success. I think there are password is 6 digit. For that I need Hitech HMI *.AA6 file unlock software.

Thanks for reply.

Last edited:
What type do have exactly?
I upload from Hitech HMI and get *.AA6 & *.AF6 file. I want to reconstruction this file. When I go to File - Reconstruct Source then wants password. How to I will get this password? Actually I wants this file to download in a new HMI. My upload HMI version was V26, this Version are old and not available in market. So need to download in update version. When I go to file - download Application from then showing "The Model of the connected HMI unit is not the model required". So, I think need the reconstruct password.

Hi,
I have never seen Hiitech V26 HMI panel....I worked with PWS series....I am afraid that there is no way to find out password /only ask those who programed this HMI/....and of course right software version is crucial....

Sorry sir, I mean V26 that mean version. Actually my Hitech HMI is PWS5610T-S, V26-11-10. If possible please send your email ID. I will send to you the program and check.

Thanks a lot for reply.