Sinamics and Drive-Cliq problems

userxyz

We have problems with a Sinamics Drive-CliQ.

untitled.jpg

The temperature errors is because of disconnecting the drive-cliq cable. The problems we have is all about the encoder.

We replaced the drive-cliq cable because Siemens tought that would be the cause. But, still problems...

Drive or motor defective... we think the motor...

Anyone had the same probs with Sinamics ?

How often does this occur? Does it occur only when running? Is the DriveCliq away from motor cables?
For an experiment- default the drive and leave the default epos settings
I've seen incorrect settings in the epos mechanical cause odd faults
Other than that, its a very solid system.

Siemens

2 Support Engineers from Siemens came to help us out.
It was the drive-cliq motor. The drive-cliq chip in the motor must have been corrupted.

We placed an other Servomotor together with Siemens and an SMC in between.

The customer didn't have a spare drive-cliq motor with the same proporties, so we placed an SEW Servomotor that we had in spare.

Drive-Cliq motors are a hell when no spare motor, delivery time more then 3 months !!! for such motors.

Is it a drive-cliq motor/encoder or are you using an SME/SMC?