Connected Components Work Bench Micro 800 PLC Modbus Mapping

Dear all,

In CCW modbus Adress mapping where each adress is configured in modbus mapping option.For example I will be mapping some memory bit or Input Bool signals to 100001 and I am able to read the data from this adress starting from 100001.

Now my issue is I need to write data to Micro 870 through modbus.So for writing bool to Micro 870 which adress should be used?Is it like similiar to reading adress starting from 100001?

Normally in siemens I used to configure holding registers starting from 40001 but here in this I am not able to configure adress from 40001 as it is for word and I cannot segregate to byte.

Modbus "Function Codes" will determine what address range you will be (Reading/Writing) to.

CCW has several function blocks that can deal with "Expanding/Merging" bits into words or separating word value into bits.

However, you may have to download them(The function blocks) from their support web site.