Scaling GE PME PID output

gottspeed

Hi, I've got a PID block in my RX3i program wherein the setpoint is 390, my feedback is 200, and the CV is the difference, 190. When I change PV manually, my CV will always be the difference between the PV and CV.

Do I need to scale the PID output to 0-32000 to control my VFD? What am I missing here?

Similar Topics

I know nothing about simaticnet OPC server. I do know Kepware. I would only ever scale raw to engineering in the PLC, but it is possible to scale...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm working on a rehab and I'm trying to figure stuff out. See screenshot at the bottom. Local:5:I.Data[6] in BTD instruction is a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First post here. Hitting a wall with finding info on this topic online, and none of my coworkers have a clue. I have a PanelView...
Replies
Views
Hello, We monitor the temperature of a pipe via a 4-20mA temperature transducer. This goes into DB135(Read Analog Inputs). The issue I have is the...
Replies
Views
5069 IF8 with a 4-20ma 0-100psi, sealed fixed, no calibration, transducer attached. IF8 is scaled 4ma= 0 psi, 20ma=100psi. If over time the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom